Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gentle Gentile Reminder for Holy Week

Dearly Beloved Sisters and Brothers,

Grace, mercy and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank God always and everywhere for your presence in my life. Soon and very soon we will enter into the ramped up mysteries of Holy Week. As we wait in hopeful joy for the Light of the World to burst forth once again, I feel called by Almighty God again this year to remind you:

We do not make the arduous journey to Golgatha for this:


And this, too, is very wrong:
*

*Peeps must be yellow.

6 comments:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True...but what if I need a little sustenance along the way? Peeps are very easy to pack for a journey. Peace be with you my friend as we enter Holy week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!

    I must, however, buy a few chocolate eggs for my husband. Last year we made it a point to wait until Easter and by then there were no more of his favored type in the stores. So, do you object to buying now, as long as they are stored for later? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear No Wealth But Life,
    I certainly do not object to stashing chocolate in advance. In fact, I view dark chocolate as an essential health food!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment and please consider continuing this conversation with me on Twitter and Facebook!