Monday, June 16, 2014

"Christ Has No Online Presence But Yours..."

In the years since I adapted this much-loved prayer by St. Teresa of Avila, I've been approached by several people who wanted to use it in a music video, on a prayer card, for a handout. Of course I say "yes" and have been delighted to see what emerges.

Not like it's a contest, but this video created by my dear and uber-creative friend, ELCA pastor Rev. Jason Chesnut (@crazypastor) is the best! Check out his other videos, in which he invites us to think, feel, and occasionally and laugh snort about faith. Visit: The Slate Project.

1 comment:

  1. This is excellent. We are called to use current methods of communication to bring good news to all. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment and please consider continuing this conversation with me on Twitter and Facebook!